All of our dermal fillers contain a numbing agent and are made of non-animal based hyaluronic acid (HA), a natural substance that already exists in the human body. The effects are generally immediate with results lasting from six months to two years. These gels work to gently reduce the appearance of wrinkles or add volume in various areas of the face such as the nasolabial folds (lines running from nose to corners of the mouth), marionette lines (lines that run from the corners of the mouth that often make an individual look unhappy or mad) and overall facial volume, such as cheek augmentation and overall lifting, supporting and restructuring the mid face. They can also be used to plump up the lips, giving a more supple, youthful appearance to the mouth as well as soften lines around the mouth. HA filler products can be easily dissolved by using a synthetic version of a naturally occurring enzyme in our body called hyaluronidase. It’s a great safety net if you are unsure about getting a procedure done, as you can instantly reverse it.
Filler prices range from $500 to $900 per syringe
JUVÉDERM is a collection of HA fillers including Juvederm, Juvederm Ultra Plus, Voluma, Volbella and Vollure all designed to meet the different desired results of our patients.
- JUVÉDERM Ultra is designed to add fullness and plump lips as well as smooth and correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds)
- JUVÉDERM Ultra Plus is best for midface support, moderate to severe nasolabial folds, lines/depressions around mouth (marionette lines) and temporal hollowing
- Volbella offers subtle volume to your lips and smoothes the appearance of the small, vertical lines around your mouth
- Vollure is designed to soften moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles by adding subtle volume around the nose and mouth as well as fullness to lips and lasts up to 18 months.
- Voluma adds volume to lift and contour the cheek area. It is the only HA filler to last up to two years in the cheek area.
Restylane is a collection of HA fillers including Restylane, Lyft, Silk, Refyne and Defyne all designed to meet the different desired results of our patients. Restylane is designed to add volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds). Restylane also can add volume and structure to lips
- Lyft is designed for more pronounced facial folds and cheek and mid face volume restoration and lasts 12-18 months
- Kysse is the first lip filler designed with XpresHAn TechnologyTM for flexible movement and natural-looking volume proven to last up to 1 year. Enhance texture and color of the lips while maintaining a full range of expressions
- Refyne and Defyne are designed for the treatment of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. Refyne is a less firm product than Defyne. Each of these gel fillers is made with flexible hyaluronic acid filler which uses XpresHAn Technology. Like memory foam – this gel moves and molds with your natural movement and then returns to its natural shape – so it is ideal for the areas of the face where there is a lot of movement. Both of these fillers last up to 12 months